On May 29th, 1925 Colonel James Churchward presented a talk on WNYC in New York City entitled “Pygmy Hunting in Central America”
Due to fortuitous circumstances, a copy of his presentation has survived and is presented here for the first time in public.
- The “First Man, Dual Principle”
- Where Are the Turks in The Lost Continent of Mu?
- The “Thiaoouba Prophecy” and the Lost Continent of Mu
- Review: The Forgotten Exodus: The Into Africa Theory of Human Evolution
- Abraham J. Mansfield and James Churchward, Keepers of the the Plates of Time
- Castle Crag Petroglyphs (Mount Shasta) & the Lost Continent of Mu
- Kasskara, the Hopi Mu
Subscribe to Blog via Email