The following four pages are from one of James Churchward’s scrapbook and feature a review of his 1926 book Lost Continent of Mu Motherland of Men.
- About “My Friend Churchey and His Sunken Island of Mu”
- James Churchward’s Naga-Hindu Knife
- Where Buddhist manuscripts on Christ were found
- 1925: Scientist declares earth swings like pendulum, instead of in orbit.
- 1928 Letter from American Anthropological Society to James Churchward
- A 1929 Review of “The Lost Continent of Mu Motherland of Men”
- Unidentified Aerial Phenomena & James Churchward
My Books on Mu
Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 629 other subscribers